- Charter Capacity: 220 passengers
- Transport Capacity: 250 passengers
- Table Dining: 136 passengers
Proclaim is Rosman Cruises only vessel which was not originally built solely for transport purposes. This vessel has always operated as a charter boat and is fitted with booth seating and a dancefloor downstairs as well as table seating and a catering galley upstairs.
Proclaim was built in 1939 by the well-known boat builders Morrison and Sinclair at Longnose Point, Birchgrove in Sydney Harbour. The ferry’s first engagement was carrying spectators at the Australia Day Sydney Harbour Regatta on 26 January 1940.
- Two-storey Ferry
- Fully Licensed Bar
- BYO available (surcharge applies)
- BBQ Facilities
- Two Large Dining Areas
- Timber Dance Floor
- Male / Female Restrooms
- Outdoor Front (upstairs and downstairs) and Rear (upstairs) Decks
- Ipod Connectivity