- Charter capacity: 90 passengers
- Transport capacity: 110 passengers
- Peripheral Seating: 50 passengers
- Upper Deck Capacity: 18 passengers
Regal II is the perfect vessel for a sightseeing cruise. The open air top deck allows you to see the best of Sydney’s famous icons and beautiful Harbour.
Regal II is the youngest vessel in the fleet and was launched by Charles Rosman in 1981.Unlike the other Rosman vessels, passengers have access to the upper deck for an improved view of the surrounding harbour. For many years Regal II was used for the Lane Cove River Ferry Run.
- Two-storey Ferry
- BYO only
- Empty Bar
- Spacious Main Deck
- Open Air Upper Deck
- Male / Female Restrooms
- Outdoor Front Deck (downstairs)
- Ipod Connectivity